A simple application process
You’ve got better things to do than form filling
Our applications process is as quick and easy as possible. We’re here to get you into work, not spend all day photocopying.
That being said, when you apply to join us at PK Education, there are certain things we’ll need to see. Some are to make sure we get you into the best possible supply teacher roles, others are to ensure everyone’s safety. They also let schools know that we don’t miss a thing. We promise to vet teachers to the highest standards, and we’re not about to let them down now.
What does a typical application look like?
After your telephone interview, you’ll have a face-to-face interview with your consultant. They might need to see any of the below, so it’s really useful if you know where they are. To make life easier, we’ll send you an email detailing everything you need to bring prior to your interview.
- Enhanced DBS on the update service (if you don’t have a current DBS on the update service we will happily do one for you)
- Proof of right to work (passport, birth certificate or BRP)
- Photographic ID (passport, driving licence or BRP)
- Any change of name documents (i.e. marriage certificate, divorce papers, deed poll and adoption certificates)
- Proof of NI number (NI card/letter, P60/P45, HMRC document, Jobcentre plus letter)
- 2 proofs of residency (2 different companies, both within the last 3 months)
- Overseas police check if you have lived or worked outside of the UK for more than 6 months within a period of 5 years
- CV with detailing last 10 years work history with no gaps
- 2 employment/education references
- Teaching certificates and qualifications applicable to roles you’re applying for
- If you’re a qualified teacher we’ll require your teacher registration number or QTLS number
Once we have all this sorted, and complete our safeguarding checks we can start to find you your perfect supply teacher or pupil support roles – we may already have a few lined up.