1:1 Learning Support Assistant Behavioural centreTemporary
A school in Nuneaton are looking for an experienced youth worker or teaching assistant to join their team as a learning support assistant. This role consists of working 1:1 with pupils who demonstrate challenging behaviour and require additional emotional and mental health support. As a specialist school that deals mainly with referrals the member of staff must be confident in dealing with extreme behaviour and be able to work with and calm the pupils.
Initially the school are looking for someone until the end of the academic year, however they also want people who are able to commit to the next academic year and possibly move onto a permanent placement at the school. Due to the nature of the role and the pupils, consistency is proven to be vital to the development and progression within the school.
To be considered for this role you should have:
- Experience working with children with either Special educational or behavioural needs
- The ability to build strong, positive relationships with staff and students
SEN Teaching Assistant Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay from between £68 to £75 per day (AWR Compliant).
- 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
- Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
- Claim up to £100 worth of vouchers with each referral of a teacher or NQT.
- Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service – if you do not have a DBS registered online PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one.
If you would like to find out more information about this SEN Teaching Assistant role, please apply direct with your cv below or contact email@example.com
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.