121 ASD Support AssistantsTemporary
121 ASD Support Assistants, Huddersfield
We are recruiting for 121 ASD Support Assistants to work with secondary aged pupils in the Huddersfield area, you will be working directly with pupils to help them thrive and succeed in mainstream education. You will spend your time supporting pupils in lessons within a specialist unit and in the main school.
For this role we are looking to recruit staff who have previous experience working with young people who have Autism Spectrum Disorder and who have an understanding of how the condition can affect social interaction, communication, interests and behaviour.
The roles are initially available on a part-time/full basis depending on your preference, and are working term time only, Monday to Friday.
The successful applicant will:
• Have recent experience supporting young people with Autism Spectrum Disorders
• Be willing to work in a range of Schools in the South Kirklees area
• Adhere to school policies and procedures and be willing to take lead from senior staff
PK Education will offer you:
• Fair rates of pay between £65 – £75 per school day
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with your CV, wider employment opportunities and interview advice
PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
If you would like to hear about other ASD Support Assistant roles in South Kirklees please visit our website.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.