Are you a Behaviour Mentor with a passion to encourage progression in your pupils?
This exciting behaviour mentor vacancy is the perfect opportunity if you have experience working with pupils who have challenging behaviour/ SEND and would like to encourage progression in small groups and on a 1:1 basis. We are looking for exceptional behaviour mentors to work with us.
This rewarding role is to start ASAP.
Behaviour Mentor responsibilities and duties:
You will need to be resilient in your attitude, confident in your abilities to work with children who have behavioural issues or those who may have additional learning needs.
You will need to demonstrate excellent behavior management as well as the skill to manage small groups in an appropriate manner.
To be considered for the Behaviour Mentor role you should have:
- Ideally, you will have a level 3 qualification / degree in Education or Special Inclusive Education / experience of working with challenging behaviour and SEND.
Behaviour Mentor Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
- Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
- Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service – if you do not have a DBS registered online, PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one.
If you would like to find out more information about this behaviour mentor role, please apply direct or contact your local office.
Nazia.email@example.com / 0115 959 8301
We pride ourselves on intelligently matching our supply and permanent candidates to schools, ensuring that the opportunities stretch and fulfill career ambitions.
This is a promise that we have been delivering since 2005, with our simple, honest approach: offering our candidates highly competitive rates of pay with no hassle.
We are committed to get it right. First time.
Our mission is simple. To Inspire Potential. In our team. In our candidates. In every child.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.