Behaviour Support AssistantTemporary
Behaviour Support Assistant
I am currently recruiting for Teaching Assistant to work within an Alternative Provision in the Nuneaton area. The schools holds a very low number of students and you may need to work 1:1 with a student. You will need to have great behaviour management and be able to easily de-escalate situations with the children. It would be desirable if you had experience working with challenging behavioural students or have working in a similar role. These students may have been permanently excluded / be on the edge of exclusion from Mainstream School or have Social Emotional Mental Health. Because of these you will need to have confidence and be passionate about your work, a background in youth work or social care would also be considered.
To be considered for this role you must have –
- Experience working with Challenging Behavioural students or have previously worked in a similar role such as youth work etc
- Be able to quickly build rapport with the students and other staff members
- Have a confident Teaching approach and great behaviour management
- Have an up-to-date DBS on the update service
- Be motivated and be able to keep the children engaged with the lesson
- Team Teach trained would be desirable
We offer all of our staff great payment and a personal consultant that will work tirelessly to get you the role you want.
Please send in your CV now if you think you’d be great in this role! If you want to see all the other roles across the west midlands and Coventry that we are recruiting for, then please visit the PK Education website.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.