Behaviour Support AssistantTemporary
FANTASTIC opportunities for Behaviour Support Assistants in Leeds!
Day Rate: £85-£95
Start Date: Immediate
Do you have experience as a Behaviour Support Assistant?
Do you want experience of working across a variety of Secondary Schools to enhance your skills?
PK Education are working with a secondary school in Leeds who are currently looking for Behaviour Support Assistant to cover. This school has a unique and vibrant community!
The successful Behaviour Support Assistant will be required to provide structured support in the classroom to enable the learning of KS3- KS4 Students to continue.
If you are a Behaviour Support Assistant looking for something new this is the opportunity for you!
Our Successful Behaviour Support Assistant will need to:
- Provide classroom support
- Provide excellent 1-2-1 support
- Adapt to different environments
- Maintain the standards/ethos of the school they are in
You will be able to work full time.
As a Behaviour Support Assistant you will have:
- Over 1 Years’ experience working in a School
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working with students with some learning difficulties
- Experience of delivering reduced curriculum work
- A yearning to have influence
In return you will receive:
PK Education will be able to offer a friendly and approachable service along with the following:
- Competitive rates of pay (AWR compliant after 12 weeks)
- An experienced consultant who will support you in your placements
- A devoted consultant that will guide you through an efficient online registration process
Contact 0113 457 0081 and ask for Lee or email Lee.Waud@pkeducation.co.uk
We will endeavour to contact you within 24 hours to discuss suitability to register with PK Education.
PK Education is a specialist education agency, recruiting for long term / short term and day to day Leeds teaching jobs in West Yorkshire. We are proudly recognised as one of the leading teaching agencies and we specialise in Secondary School Teaching jobs / Newly Qualified Teacher jobs and Cover Supervisor jobs to name just a few.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.