Behaviour Support AssistsantTemporary
Behaviour Support Assistants Required
We are currently recruiting for experienced Behaviour support Assistants for September start date to work in SEMH settings in the Huddersfield area. It is important you have at least a minimum experience of 6 months supporting children KS2-KS4 with; SEMH, ADHD, challenging behaviour, attachment disorder, looked after children, violent behaviour, emotional difficulties and ASD.
For this role, you will:
Must have at least 6 months experience supporting children in a pupil referral unit or similar setting.
Team Teach is an advantage, but not essential.
Must have strong behaviour management skills.
Be flexible in your approach.
Comply with the school’s behaviour polices.
Build trusted relationships with the learners in a professional manner.
Have the ability to provide a positive climate for the learners.
PK Education offer all support staff:
• Fair rates of pay between £65-£75 per day which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with CV’s and interview advice.
• Caring and supportive service which will exceed your expectations of supply teaching agencies
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
What to do if this role isn’t for you?
- PK Education work with schools to recommend high quality staffing solutions in recruitment of teachers and support staff. We have many longer-term supply teaching jobs in Huddersfield, Wakefield, Bradford or Leeds based, or perhaps you would prefer part time, short term or day to day work. If you would like to hear about other Leeds, Bradford or Huddersfield teaching jobs please visit our website and get in touch with our SEN Consultant, Tracey Lynch by emailing or applying using the appropriate link.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.