Behaviour support requiredTemporary
I am recruiting for experienced pro-active individuals, that are child centred providing specialist support to learners with behavioural difficulties in the Bradford area. These roles are for regular temporary work that is flexible term time only. Are you a graduate looking for a future career working with young learners with social and emotional difficulties? Or have you had experience working within a similar setting and have transferrable skills?
Behaviour support role requirements:
Must have relevant experience supporting individuals with social and emotional difficulties, ADHD, challenging behaviour, looked after children and young people with attachment disorder.
Must be child centred.
Always ask questions when needed and follow guidance from other professionals.
Must be Team Teach trained or be prepared to undertake our Team Teach training.
Be flexible and adaptable.
Have a DBS on the subscription service, or be prepared to apply for a new one.
PK Education offer all support staff:
• Fair rates of pay between £325-£350 per week which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with CV’s and interview advice
• An excellent refer a friend scheme to earn £150 of vouchers per candidate referred
• Caring and supportive service which will exceed your expectations of supply teaching agencies
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
What to do if this role isn’t for you?
- PK Education work with schools to recommend high quality staffing solutions in recruitment of teachers and support staff. We have many longer-term supply teaching jobs in Huddersfield, Wakefield, Bradford or Leeds based, or perhaps you would prefer part time, short term or day to day work. If you would like to hear about other Leeds, Bradford or Huddersfield teaching jobs please visit our website and get in touch with our SEN Consultant, Tracey Lynch by emailing or applying using the appropriate link.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.