Behaviour Support WorkerTemporary
Behaviour support assistant required
We are currently working with an SEMH setting within Halifax area who are looking for experienced behaviour support assistants to work on a temporary long-term basis to start January 2021. The successful candidate will then go on to become permanent. The unit caters for children children with ASC, childhood trauma and ADHD.
For this role you will:
Must have at least 6 months’ experience supporting children whom are LAC or similar experience.
Must be well –grounded and have solid experience with dealing with escalating behaviour professionally and effectively
Be a positive role model and providing a positive climate for teaching and learning.
Team Teach is an advantage, but not essential.
Follow school’s behaviour policies and procedures.
Be pro-active in your approach and have the ability to work on own initiative.
PK Education offer all support staff:
• Fair rates of pay between £65-75 which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with CV’s and interview advice
• Caring and supportive service which will exceed your expectations of supply teaching agencies
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.