Fill out the form and we will get back to you ASAP. All fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
Please enter your personal details
Choose your school sector or sectors
Please fill in all personal details.
Please select a school sector.
Format of your cv is not allowed. We only allow .doc, .docx, .pdf, .jpg, .odt, .png, .ppt, .rtf, .txt formats.
File size exceed file size limit.
Please accept the terms and conditions.
We update our jobs every day, so keep checking back for the latest roles.
PK education Leeds are working with a group of schools that support young people who demonstrate challenging behaviour and are disengaged with learning. Pupils attending the schools are not able to attend a mainstream setting, often due to permanent exclusion. The schools cater for primary and secondary age students. We are recruiting temporary Behaviour Support Workers (BSW) who are able to work full time and part time, supporting pupils on a 1:2:1 and small group basis.
The schools often run a varied curriculum combining core subjects with specialist additional subjects in areas that the pupils are interested in. Staff at these schools are dedicated to improving the social and emotional well-being of pupils and enriching school life; and we would like to recruit people with the same drive and commitment towards making lives better for young people in Leeds.
Successful candidates will:
• Be Team Teach trained – desirable for these roles, but not essential as we offer regular CPD
• Possess strong behaviour management skills
• Effectively manage groups of young people
• Have experience of working with young people with SEMH conditions
• Be confident and experienced in using a range of de-escalation techniques
PK education can offer you the following benefits:
• Competitive rates of pay of £60 – £75 per day (AWR Compliant)
• Short term and long-term vacancies to your preferences
• Support and feedback from experienced, friendly Consultants
• An attractive ‘recommend a friend’ scheme, for any referrals that you make to PK education
If you would like to hear about other West Yorkshire SEMH support jobs please visit our website and get in touch with our Candidate Relationship Manager, Leanne Pope.
Apply for this role and we will get back to you ASAP:
UPLOAD CV (Maximum file size 2mb)
What is 5 + 5
Salary: £60 - 75 per day + Recommend A Friend incentive
Date Posted: February 7, 2019
Closing Date: 07/03/2019
Click here to get more info