Fill out the form and we will get back to you ASAP. All fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
Please enter your personal details
Choose your school sector or sectors
Please fill in all personal details.
Please select a school sector.
Format of your cv is not allowed. We only allow .doc, .docx, .pdf, .jpg, .odt, .png, .ppt, .rtf, .txt formats.
File size exceed file size limit.
Please accept the terms and conditions.
We update our jobs every day, so keep checking back for the latest roles.
PK education are working with a school in Wakefield to appoint a qualified and talented teacher of Business Studies to join the ICT and Business department starting ASAP. Experience of teaching Computer Science would be an advantage for Teachers applying to this post as there may be an opportunity to teach Computer Science with Business Studies. The successful Teacher will be keen to ensure the learning needs of all ability groups are catered for and will love encouraging, motivating and inspiring young people to succeed. Good behaviour management is essential for this supply role, which is working in a school with a good local reputation. This is a long term; full time supply teaching position.
The successful candidate will;
• Hold QTS (or equivalent) and a relevant undergraduate degree
• Possess strong subject knowledge
• Have ability to teach the Business Studies curriculum at Key Stages 3, 4 and 5
• Possess a positive attitude and act as a role model at all times
• Have a good knowledge of the current National Curriculum
• Have two professional references which cover the last twelve months of employment.
At PK education we offer you the following benefits:
• Competitive rates of pay (AWR Compliant).
• Short term and long-term positions to match your preferences.
• Support and feedback from an experienced and friendly local team.
• An attractive ‘recommend a friend’ reward scheme, for any referrals that you make to us.
If you are interested in Business teaching opportunities in Wakefield or if you are looking for alternative supply work across West Yorkshire and would like to hear more, please visit our website and get in touch with our Candidate Relationship Manager.
Apply for this role and we will get back to you ASAP:
UPLOAD CV (Maximum file size 2mb)
What is 1 + 3
Salary: £120 - 165 per day + Recommend a friend incentive
Date Posted: March 21, 2019
Closing Date: 18/04/2019
Click here to get more info