Care Team Staff
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Care Team assistant for a large SEMH school in the Leeds area. The role will be temporary for 1 term with the potential of becoming permanent after a successful probationary period. The role will involve working with a wider part of the team supporting leaners and understanding their complex mental health and attachment needs. This role will require a resilient individual, as it can and will become very demanding at times. However, it is one of the most highly rewarding roles as you have the ability to make a significant difference in children’s lives.
To be considered for this role you will:
Have at least 6 months’ experience working in a similar role or similar setting.
Support the learners with personalised strategies for regulating and overcoming developmental vulnerabilities.
Enabling the learners to better regulate themselves and build resilience.
You will also need to be able to use therapeutic language effectively
Understand and implement a nurturing practice.
Ability to build trusted attune to the learners and have a positive regard.
Team Teach is an advantage, however not essential as training will be given.
PK Education offer all support staff:
• Fair rates of pay between £65-75 which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with CV’s and interview advice
• An excellent refer a friend scheme to earn £150 of vouchers per candidate referred
• Caring and supportive service which will exceed your expectations of supply teaching agencies
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
What to do if this role isn’t for you?
- PK Education work with schools to recommend high quality staffing solutions in recruitment of teachers and support staff. We have many longer-term supply teaching jobs in Huddersfield, Wakefield, Bradford or Leeds based, or perhaps you would prefer part time, short term or day to day work. If you would like to hear about other Leeds, Bradford or Huddersfield teaching jobs please visit our website and get in touch with our SEN Consultant, Tracey Lynch by emailing or applying using the appropriate link.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.