Classroom Support SupervisorTemporary
PK Education are recruiting for flexible staff to work as a Classroom Assistants for a Secondary Academy in Barnsley ready to start straight away.
We work in partnership with this Academy who rely on PK Education to cover expert teachers, unqualified teachers and teaching assistants daily for both short and long-term assignments.
Do you have experience working with students aged 11-16?
Are you flexible, hardworking and reliable?
We want to hear from you!
As a Classroom Support Supervisor/Assistant you will be expected to:
- Deliver pre-planned lessons in the absence of the teacher
- Assist students where required
- Follow all procedures of the school (behaviour, Covid-19 etc)
- Report to correct person within the school
- Be flexible – travel, lesson cover, part days etc
- Build strong rapport with students and staff
- Do the best job possible in each school
- Be confident
- Ability to drive and own car is desirable but not essential
This role is flexible and ad hoc. It may be that you’re required to work in this Academy one day, but on another day they may not require cover and therefore PK Education will find work for you at a school in the area. This is great for someone that cannot commit to certain days of the week, or someone that is only free a couple of days a week due to other committments.
This role is also perfect for someone that is a Teaching Assistant looking to take a step to the front of the classroom, or someone wanting to build on their experience within a school. Someone that has sports coaching experience, someone that is about to do a PGCE or has worked overseas with children.
If you’d like to be considered for this role or would like more information, please call the Sheffield Office on 0114 272 2212.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.