Construction Tutors required
I am currently recruiting for a Construction tutor with experience teaching pupils in a secondary setting that present with social, emotional and mental health issues, and Challenging behaviour within the Leeds area. The role is to start in September with a view of becoming permanent depending on how successful you are during one full term placement. The unit is an Ofsted rated “good” unit. Class size for this role is a maximum of 6 students.
To be considered for this role you will:
Have qualified PTTLS or DTTLS and specialist Construction tutor qualification.
It is highly important you are enthusiastic about teaching pupils that attend a pupil referral unit setting.
Must deliver engaging practical lessons that develop pupil’s educational attainment.
Proven pass rate on students gaining qualification.
Committed and strong minded.
Ability to follow unit’s policies and procedures.
Have DBS on the subscription service, or willing to apply for one.
Strong knowledge of your specialist construction subject.
PK Education offer all support staff:
• Fair rates of pay between £450- £500 per week which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with CV’s and interview advice
• Caring and supportive service which will exceed your expectations of supply teaching agencies
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
What to do if this role isn’t for you?
PK Education work with schools to recommend high quality staffing solutions in recruitment of teachers and support staff. We have many longer-term supply teaching jobs in Huddersfield, Wakefield, Bradford or Leeds based, or perhaps you would prefer part time, short term or day to day work. If you would like to hear about other Leeds, Bradford or
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.