Coventry based SEN TeacherTemporary
PK Education are working closely with a special school in the Birmingham area who are looking for a SEND Teacher to start in October. This role is working with some of the most vulnerable learners who have SLD, MLD, PMLD, Downs syndrome, complex needs, ASD non-verbal and verbal.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
To hold QTS or equivalent
Experience working in a special school setting
Proven knowledge of P-levels and B-squared
Planning and assessments.
PK Education offer all support staff:
• Fair rates of pay between £110-160 a day which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with CV’s and interview advice
• Caring and supportive service which will exceed your expectations of supply teaching agencies
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
What to do if this role isn’t for you?
- PK Education work with schools to recommend high quality staffing solutions in recruitment of teachers and support staff. We have many longer-term supply teaching jobs in Birmingham or Coventry, or perhaps you would prefer part time, short term or day to day work. If you would like to hear about other Birmingham or Coventry teaching jobs please visit our website and get in touch with our SEN Consultant, Ciara Or Kirtsy by emailing or applying using the appropriate link.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.