Fill out the form and we will get back to you ASAP. All fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
Please enter your personal details
Choose your school sector or sectors
Please fill in all personal details.
Please select a school sector.
Format of your cv is not allowed. We only allow .doc, .docx, .pdf, .jpg, .odt, .png, .ppt, .rtf, .txt formats.
File size exceed file size limit.
Please accept the terms and conditions.
We update our jobs every day, so keep checking back for the latest roles.
PK Education are working exclusively with a secondary school in Huddersfield to recruit Cover Supervisors to work full and part time, on a supply basis. These positions are starting immediately.
The role of the cover supervisor is to:
• Supervise pupils whilst they carry out work that has been pre-prepared by a teacher.
• Manage the behaviour of pupils whilst they are undertaking this work.
• Deal with any immediate problems.
• Collect completed work after the lesson and pass to the appropriate teacher.
The successful applicants will:
• Be qualified to degree level or have recent and relevant secondary school support experience.
• Have experience working with small or large groups of children.
• Be available at least 2 days a week.
• Be flexible and available at short notice.
PK education can offer you the following benefits:
• Competitive rates of pay of £60-£75 per day (AWR Compliant)
• Short term and long-term vacancies to your preferences
• Support and feedback from experienced, friendly Consultants
• Respected relationships with a range of schools across West Yorkshire
• An attractive ‘recommend a friend’ scheme, for any referrals that you make to PK education
PK education is a well-established, local agency with an ever-growing client database. Your peace of mind is paramount to our practice and by registering with PK education you can be confident in the knowledge that we are working hard to find you the placement that YOU want!
If you would like to hear about other West Yorkshire teaching and school support jobs please visit our website and get in touch with our Candidate Relationship Manager, Leanne Pope.
Apply for this role and we will get back to you ASAP:
UPLOAD CV (Maximum file size 2mb)
What is 6 + 7
Salary: £60 - 75 per day + Recommend A Friend incentive
Date Posted: January 10, 2019
Closing Date: 07/02/2019
Click here to get more info