Fill out the form and we will get back to you ASAP. All fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
Please enter your personal details
Choose your school sector or sectors
Please fill in all personal details.
Please select a school sector.
Format of your cv is not allowed. We only allow .doc, .docx, .pdf, .jpg, .odt, .png, .ppt, .rtf, .txt formats.
File size exceed file size limit.
Please accept the terms and conditions.
We update our jobs every day, so keep checking back for the latest roles.
PK Education are recruiting Cover Supervisors to work in one of our partner schools in Wakefield, on a flexible supply basis. Working in the same school or group of schools allows you to build solid relationships with staff and pupils which can lead to an improvement in pupil behaviour and the possibility of picking up a more longer-term position. Good behaviour management is essential for these temporary roles, which are working in a school with a good local reputation. We would be interested in hearing from people who have recent and relevant experience working with secondary aged pupils.
The role of the cover supervisor is to:
• Supervise pupils whilst they carry out work that has been pre-prepared by a teacher.
• Manage the behaviour of pupils whilst they are undertaking this work.
• Deal with any immediate problems.
• Collect completed work after the lesson and pass to the appropriate teacher.
• Build rapport with students.
The successful applicants will:
• Be qualified to degree level or have school support experience.
• Have experience working with small or large groups of children.
• Be available at least 2 days a week.
• Be flexible and available at short notice.
At PK education we offer you the following benefits:
• Competitive rates of pay (AWR Compliant).
• Short term and long-term positions to match your preferences.
• Support and feedback from an experienced and friendly local team.
• An attractive ‘recommend a friend’ reward scheme, for any referrals that you make to us.
If you would like to hear about other West Yorkshire supply teaching and support jobs please visit our website and get in touch with our Candidate Relationship Manager, Leanne Pope.
PK education is committed to embracing equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants; and shall adhere to such a policy at all times.
Apply for this role and we will get back to you ASAP:
UPLOAD CV (Maximum file size 2mb)
What is 7 + 1
Salary: £60 - 75 per day + Recommend A Friend incentive
Date Posted: February 5, 2019
Closing Date: 05/03/2019
Click here to get more info