Are you a recent graduate, sports coach or an experienced Teaching Assistant looking for a fulfilling vocation within education in the Doncaster area?
PK Education need you.
We are currently seeking a Cover Supervisor for secondary schools in Doncaster.
The role of the cover supervisor requires:
• Supervising pupils whilst they carry out pre-planned work prepared by a teacher.
• Managing the behaviour of pupils whilst they are undertaking this work.
• Building rapport with students.
• Collecting completed work after the lesson and pass to the appropriate teacher.
The successful applicants will:
• Be qualified to degree level or have school support experience.
• Have experience working with small or large groups of children.
• Be available at least 2 days a week.
• Be flexible and available at short notice.
PK Education can offer you the following benefits:
• Competitive rates of pay of £60-£75 per day
• Short term and long-term vacancies suiting your needs
• Support and feedback from an experienced office team
• Respected relationships with a range of schools across south Yorkshire
In order to be considered for this role, you must be fully compliant and cleared to PK Education standards.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.