Cover Supervisor Huddersfield
Cover Supervisors Huddersfield
PK Education work exclusively with a large, secondary school in Huddersfield to recruit Cover Supervisors to work on supply with the school. We are recruiting now for roles starting immediately.
The role of the cover supervisor is to:
• Supervise pupils whilst they carry out work that has been pre-prepared by a teacher.
• Manage the behaviour of pupils whilst they are undertaking this work.
• Deal with any immediate problems.
• Collect completed work after the lesson and pass to the appropriate teacher.
PK education can offer you the following benefits:
• Competitive rates of pay of £60 – £70 per day (AWR Compliant)
• Short term and long-term vacancies to your preferences
• Support and feedback from experienced, friendly Consultants
• An attractive ‘recommend a friend’ scheme, for any referrals that you make to PK education
These positions are working on a flexible basis with a successful school known locally for its academic excellence. The role of Cover Supervisor is suitable for people who have experience working with groups of secondary aged children and qualified teachers who may be looking for extra work and experience.
If you would like to hear about other West Yorkshire school support jobs, please visit our website.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.