Cover Supervisor- with SEMH Exp
Cover Supervisors required with SEMH experience
I am currently recruiting for experienced cover supervisors to work in an alternative provision within the Leeds on a temporary basis. This role is to start September and will cover any long term sickness within the alternative provision. The unit caters for students from upper KS3 and KS4 that have been temporarily excluded from a mainstream school.
For this role you will:
Must have experience working in an alternative provision or similar setting.
Strong behaviour management skills.
Team Teach trained is an advantage, but not essential.
Supervise work that has been set in accordance with the unit’s policy.
Managing the behaviour effectively while pupils are undertaking the work set to ensure a constructive environment.
Responding to any questions from pupils and progress and procedures.
Dealing with any immediate problems and emergencies within the unit’s policies and procedures.
Collecting any completed work after the lesson and giving this to the appropriate teacher.
PK Education offer all support staff:
• Fair rates of pay between £65-80 which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with CV’s and interview advice
• An excellent refer a friend scheme to earn £150 of vouchers per candidate referred
• Caring and supportive service which will exceed your expectations of supply teaching agencies
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
What to do if this role isn’t for you?
- PK Education work with schools to recommend high quality staffing solutions in recruitment of teachers and support staff. We have many longer-term supply teaching jobs in Huddersfield, Wakefield, Bradford or Leeds based, or perhaps you would prefer part time, short term or day to day work. If you would like to hear about other Leeds, Bradford or Huddersfield teaching jobs please visit our website and get in touch with our SEN Consultant, Tracey Lynch by emailing or applying using the appropriate link.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.