Cover Supervisor with SEMH experienceTemporary
Cover Supervisors required with SEMH experience
I am currently recruiting for experienced cover supervisors to work in an alternative provision within the Leeds area on a temporary basis. The role will start after October half term and will cover any long-term sickness within the alternative provision. You will be delivering Math and/ or Science lessons up to GCSE level.
For this role you will:
Must have experience working in an alternative provision or similar setting.
Must be qualified to degree level or have recent and relevant SEMH support experience.
Must be confident at delivering Math and Science up to GCSE level.
Strong behaviour management skills.
Team Teach trained is an advantage, but not essential.
Supervise work that has been set in accordance with the unit’s policy.
Managing the behaviour effectively while pupils are undertaking the work set to ensure a constructive environment.
Responding to any questions from pupils, progress, and procedures.
Dealing with any immediate problems and emergencies within the unit’s policies and procedures.
Collecting any completed work after the lesson and giving this to the appropriate teacher.
PK Education offer all support staff:
• Fair rates of pay between £70- £75 per day which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with CV’s and interview advice
• Caring and supportive service which will exceed your expectations of supply teaching agencies
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.