Fill out the form and we will get back to you ASAP. All fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
Please enter your personal details
Choose your school sector or sectors
Please fill in all personal details.
Please select a school sector.
Format of your cv is not allowed. We only allow .doc, .docx, .pdf, .jpg, .odt, .png, .ppt, .rtf, .txt formats.
File size exceed file size limit.
Please accept the terms and conditions.
We update our jobs every day, so keep checking back for the latest roles.
Do you have experience working with children, within or outside an educational setting?
Have you got a degree?
Are you looking for more experience within a school?
Are you looking for part-time, adhoc work, that fits around you?
If you answered YES to any of the above, PK Education want to hear from you!
We are crying out for Cover Supervisors or HLTA’s that want to progress, as we have plenty of day to day and short term assignments at the moment!
As a cover supervisor, you wouldn’t need to do any planning or marking; it’s just a case of covering the class in the absence of the teacher, and ensuring that the students are on with their task. The work will already be pre-planned for you, and you’ll need to monitor the behaviour of the classroom!
We can offer you the following:
• Work within local secondary schools
• Competitive rates of pay
• Flexible working hours and days
• Experience working within local schools
In order to be considered for this role, you must:
• Have experience working with children (either in a school or in another setting)
• Be a confident and calm person with the ability to control bad behaviour
• Be patient, enthusiastic and flexible
• The ability to drive is desired but not essential
• Be passionate about education and have a creative approach
• Have strong Maths and English skills (ICT skills are desired but not essential)
• Ability to cover a range of subject and assist the students where needed
As a Cover Supervisor you will need to be flexible as you’ll be working in various schools as and where needed, covering the lessons that the school need cover for. This is great for gaining experience and building confidence.
If you think you’d like to be a Cover Supervisor in Sheffield and surrounding areas, please get in touch as soon as possible.
You can APPLY NOW!
Or alternatively you can call us on 0114 272 2212 or email your CV to email@example.com
Apply for this role and we will get back to you ASAP:
UPLOAD CV (Maximum file size 2mb)
What is 5 + 7
Salary: £60 - 80 per day
Date Posted: January 16, 2019
Closing Date: 13/02/2019
Click here to get more info