Cover Supervisors, Huddersfield
We are recruiting for Cover Supervisors to work with secondary age pupils in a mainstream school in Huddersfield.
We are looking for confident individuals who would be comfortable as the lead adult in a classroom, supervising pupils whilst they carry out work that has been prepared by a teacher. You would also be responsible for managing the behaviour of pupils whilst they are undertaking work, collecting completed work to pass onto the appropriate Teacher.
The roles are initially available on a part-time/full time basis depending on your preference, and are working term time only, Monday to Friday.
The successful applicant will:
• Have recent experience or a desire to work with Secondary age pupils
• Be willing to work in a range of Schools in the Kirklees area
• Adhere to school policies and procedures and be willing to take lead from senior staff
PK Education will offer you:
• Fair rates of pay between £60 – £75 per school day
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with your CV, wider employment opportunities and interview advice
PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
If you would like to hear about other Cover Supervisor roles in Huddersfield please visit our website.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.