Cover Supervisors RequiredTemporary
September 2020 has arrived and we’re seeking Cover Supervisors to work in schools in the Barnsley area.
Are you seeking work in Education?
PK Education want to hear from you!
We’re recruiting for Cover Supervisors;
PK Education are working with a selection of Secondary schools throughout South Yorkshire that require Cover Supervisors on a short term and day to day basis.
Successful candidates will:
- To supervise a class or group of students who will carry out work set by the teacher.
- To give students necessary instruction to complete work set, including making learning objectives clear.
- To provide students with necessary resources.
- To register student attendance.
- To ensure a positive learning environment with the learning area and on entry and exit.
- To deal with any immediate problems or emergencies.
The candidate should also have:
- A good Knowledge of current curriculum developments in subject and their implications.
- An excellent organisational skill.
- A general understanding of national/foundation stage curriculum and other basic learning programmes/strategies.
- Knowledge of strategies to support student behaviour.
- A passion for education and making a difference.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- The ability to motivate others to high expectations.
If you’d like to be considered for roles as Cover Supervisors, please apply now.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.