Cover Supervisors Required in DoncasterTemporary
PK Education are working closely with schools in Doncaster that have an increasing demand for Cover Supervisors for daily and short term assignments.
We’re seeking to recruit Cover Supervisors to work with us in these schools. People that have experience working with children and want to move into the education sector, please read on.
Do you enjoy working with young people?
Do want to make a difference to pupils who need supervision and help with their work when a teacher is unavailable?
Do you have confidence, authority, flexibility and resilience with excellent communication skills to take control of a class in a secondary school?
Cover Supervisors Role:
- General supervision across subjects and key stages
- Both part-time and full-time roles.
- Short-term and long-term contracts available.
- Flexible hours to suit your needs.
- No marking or planning.
- Gain teaching experience needed when applying for Teacher Training Programmes
The Successful Cover Supervisors will:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have strong presentation skills
- Have dedication to class participation and development.
- Hold strong interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with pupils and school staff.
To be Considered the Cover Supervisors must:
- Have proof of eligibility to live and work in the UK.
- Hold an enhanced DBS certificate on the update service (child workforce only) or be willing to complete one.
- Be able to obtain 2 employment/academic references, 1 being childcare related
If you think this role is something you’d be interested in gettint involved with, please apply now!
You can call PK Education Sheffield to find out more information, or go to our website.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.