Cover Supervisors & Secondary Teaching AssistantsTemporary
CALLING ALL COVER SUPERVISORS AND SECONDARY TEACHING ASSISTANTS
WE NEED YOU!
PK Education are currently recruiting for Cover Supervisors and Teaching Assistants to work in Secondary and SEN Settings on a day to day and long term basis.
PK Education are working closely with Secondary and SEN schools across South Yorkshire; and the demand for Cover Supervisors and Secondary Teaching Assistants has increased massively!
If you are a Cover Supervisor or a Teaching Assistant that is comfortable working with 11-16 year olds, and you are currently seeking work, please get in touch as we are currently in need of staff and we are doing our registration process virtually. Even if you’re only free a few days a week and would like some part time days, we can help with this!
People who would make good Cover Supervisors:
- Sports coaches and trainers
- Teaching assistants who have confidence in Secondary schools
- Graduates with experience working with children
- Students with a bit of extra time in their week
- Support workers
- People who have volunteered in schools or in child-related activities
- Lunch-time supervisors, after school club supervisors and nursery assistants
- Extra-curricular club assistants (Scouts, Brownies etc)
As a Cover Supervisor your role will be to deliver lessons in the absence of the teacher. You will be expected to be flexible and open to travel, and you will hit the ground running and assist in the school where required.
As a Secondary Teaching Assistant you will assist the class teacher and students in small groups, 1:1 or where needed in that specific school/class.
In order to be considered for this role you MUST have experience working with children, in the last 3 years, that we can reference.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience working with children that we can reference
- Have an up to date CV and enhanced DBS.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have strong qualifications, preferably degree educated but this is not essential
- Have access to your own vehicle, desired but not essential
If you’d like to be considered for working as a Cover Supervisor or a Secondary Teaching Assistant please apply for this role now! We’d love to hear from you.
Alternatively, if this role isn’t exactly right for you, but you are an education specialist looking for supply work, then we would still love to hear from you! PK Education are working with a number of schools in the South Yorkshire area, and so day to day, short-term and long-term assignments are available in a variety of Secondary School environments.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.