EAL / Arabic Speaking Teaching AssistantTemporary
Are you a Teaching Assistant looking for your next role?
Do you speak Arabic and English?
I am working closely with a school that require a Teaching Assistant to work 1:1 with a student whose first language is Arabic.
You will be expected to assist this student with daily life in a school and assist with the language barrier where required.
The ideal Teaching Assistant should have the following:
• Level 2 or 3 qualification in Supporting Teaching in Education and/ or 6 months experience in an educational establishment.
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work with all ages and abilities
• Be reliable, polite and calm
• Experience working with children either in small groups or on a 1-2-1 basis
• Understanding of child safeguarding and protection guidelines
The school is based in Sheffield and is part of an Academy Group. You may be asked to assist in other areas but you will report to the EAL manager.
If you think you have the relevant experience and you would like to be considered, please apply now.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.