Educational Teaching AssistantTemporary
Educational Teaching Assistant
Primary School Educational Teaching Assistant required – Kirklees, £60 – £70 per day
Do you want a job where you make a difference to the lives of children?
We are recruiting for a Primary School Educational Teaching Assistant to work on supply with one of PK education’s clients in Huddersfield. In this role you will be working on a 121 basis with a child in Key Stage 2 supporting them in their learning in the afternoons only. The role is part time on an ongoing basis from 12:30-3:30 per day 5 days per week.
To be considered for the Primary School Educational Teaching Assistant role you should have:
- The ability to quickly build positive relationships with both staff and children.
- Strong subject knowledge of the Primary National Curriculum.
- GCSE Grade C or above in Maths and English or equivalent.
- A minimum of 6 months’ experience supporting children in Primary Schools.
Primary Teacher Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive rate of pay from between £60 to £70 per day (AWR Compliant).
- 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
- Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
- Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service – if you do not have a DBS registered online PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one.
If you would like to find out more information about this Primary School Educational Teaching Assistant role, please apply direct with your cv below or contact your local office for more information.
PK Education is a supply teaching agency with branches across the north of England, including Leeds, Sheffield and Manchester. PK Education is committed to embracing equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants; and shall adhere to such a policy always.
If you are a primary teacher, secondary teacher, SEN teacher, newly qualified teacher (NQT), cover supervisor or teaching assistant looking for day to day supply work, or contract work then please contact your local office.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.