Fill out the form and we will get back to you ASAP. All fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
Please enter your personal details
Choose your school sector or sectors
Please fill in all personal details.
Please select a school sector.
Format of your cv is not allowed. We only allow .doc, .docx, .pdf, .jpg, .odt, .png, .ppt, .rtf, .txt formats.
File size exceed file size limit.
Please accept the terms and conditions.
We update our jobs every day, so keep checking back for the latest roles.
PK education are recruiting for a well-qualified and enthusiastic English Teacher to work on supply in a successful and dedicated English department at a school in Huddersfield. We would love to hear from committed and creative Teachers who have good behaviour management skills. This opportunity could turn into a full time long term supply position. You will be teaching across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 with a range of year groups. We are welcoming applications from NQTs and experienced teachers who are available to start immediately.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold QTS or an equivalent recognized UK teaching qualification
• Have recent experience teaching KS3 & KS4 English
• Have a fully enhanced DBS on the update service, or be willing to undertake a new disclosure
• Possess good knowledge of the current National Curriculum
• Be able to provide two prifessional references which cover the last twelve months of employment
At PK education we offer you the following benefits:
• Competitive rates of pay (AWR Compliant).
• Short term and long-term positions to match your preferences.
• Support and feedback from an experienced and friendly local team.
• An attractive ‘recommend a friend’ reward scheme, for any referrals that you make to us.
If you would like to hear about other West Yorkshire supply teaching and support jobs please visit our website and get in touch with our Candidate Relationship Manager, Leanne Pope.
Apply for this role and we will get back to you ASAP:
UPLOAD CV (Maximum file size 2mb)
What is 3 + 9
Salary: £120 - 165 per day + Recommend A Friend incentive
Date Posted: January 31, 2019
Closing Date: 28/02/2019
Click here to get more info