Fill out the form and we will get back to you ASAP. All fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
Please enter your personal details
Choose your school sector or sectors
Please fill in all personal details.
Please select a school sector.
Format of your cv is not allowed. We only allow .doc, .docx, .pdf, .jpg, .odt, .png, .ppt, .rtf, .txt formats.
File size exceed file size limit.
Please accept the terms and conditions.
We update our jobs every day, so keep checking back for the latest roles.
PK education are recruiting for a KS3/4 English Teacher to work on long term supply at one of our partner schools in Wakefield, starting immediately. We are looking for a Specialist who has a natural passion and enthusiasm for English with a proven track record of raising attainment. The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate their understanding of data and how it can be used to inform planning and intervention. Applicants will also be keen to ensure the learning needs of all ability groups are catered for and will love encouraging, motivating and inspiring young people to succeed! Good behaviour management is essential for this supply role, which is working in a school that received very successful GCSE results last summer and has a good local reputation. We would be interested in hearing from experienced Science Teachers and NQTs.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold QTS or an equivalent recognized UK teaching qualification
• Have recent experience teaching KS3 & KS4 English
• Have a fully enhanced DBS on the update service, or be willing to undertake a new disclosure
• Possess good knowledge of the current National Curriculum
• Be able to provide two professional references which cover the last twelve months of employment
At PK education we offer you the following benefits:
• Competitive rates of pay (AWR Compliant).
• Short term and long-term positions to match your preferences.
• Support and feedback from an experienced and friendly local team.
• An attractive ‘recommend a friend’ reward scheme, for any referrals that you make to us.
If you would like to hear about other West Yorkshire supply teaching and support jobs please visit our website and get in touch with our Candidate Relationship Manager, Leanne Pope.
Apply for this role and we will get back to you ASAP:
UPLOAD CV (Maximum file size 2mb)
What is 8 + 1
Salary: £120 - 165 per day + Recommend A Friend incentive
Date Posted: February 1, 2019
Closing Date: 01/03/2019
Click here to get more info