English Teacher, Pontefract, £120 – 170 per day
PK education are recruiting for an enthusiastic, committed and dynamic English Teacher to work on long term supply, starting after half term at a school in Pontefract.
The school promotes a positive learning environment based on mutual respect and behaviour expectations are high. We would love to hear from creative English Teachers who have a track record of good and better teaching. This initial opportunity could extend into the new school year. This role will be teaching across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 with a range of year groups.
We are welcoming applications from NQTs and experienced teachers who are available to start immediately.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold QTS or an equivalent UK recognized teaching qualification
• Have recent experience teaching KS3 & KS4 English
• Have a fully enhanced DBS on the update service, or be willing to undertake a new disclosure
• Possess good knowledge of the current National Curriculum
• Be able to provide two references which cover the last twelve months of employment
At PK education we offer you the following benefits:
• Competitive rates of pay (AWR Compliant).
• Short term and long-term positions to match your preferences.
• Support and feedback from an experienced and friendly local team.
• An attractive ‘recommend a friend’ reward scheme, for any referrals that you make to us.
If you would like to hear about other West Yorkshire teaching jobs please visit our website and get in touch with our Candidate Relationship Manager, Leanne Pope.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.