English Teacher Maternity coverTemporary
SEMH English Teacher required
I am currently recruiting for an English Teacher with experience teaching pupils with Social, Emotional and mental health issues. This is a Maternity cover temporary position to start in September. The children are working at a primary level content.
For this role, you will:
Must have QTS status or equivalent.
Must have experience-teaching pupils in a pupil referral unit, special school or similar setting.
Must have knowledge of teaching across curriculam content.
Ability to plan and prepare adapting to the needs of the child.
Team Teach is an advantage, but not essential as training will be provided.
Understand the differentiated needs of the children you will be teaching.
PK Education offer all support staff:
• Fair rates of pay between £675-£750 per week which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with CV’s and interview advice
• Caring and supportive service which will exceed your expectations of supply teaching agencies
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
What to do if this role isn’t for you?
- PK Education work with schools to recommend high quality staffing solutions in recruitment of teachers and support staff. We have many longer-term supply teaching jobs in Huddersfield, Wakefield, Bradford or Leeds based, or perhaps you would prefer part time, short term or day to day work. If you would like to hear about other Leeds, Bradford or Huddersfield teaching jobs please visit our website and get in touch with our SEN Consultant, Tracey Lynch by emailing or applying using the appropriate link.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.