English Teacher Part TimeTemporary
Part time English Teacher
PK education are looking for a well-qualified and enthusiastic English Teacher to work on supply basis for 2 days per week at a school in Leeds. We would love to hear from committed and creative Teachers who have good behaviour management skills. This opportunity could turn into a full time long term supply position. You will be teaching across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 with a range of year groups. We are welcoming applications from NQTs and experienced teachers who are available to start immediately. The 2 days are Mondays & Tuesdays.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Hold QTS or an equivalent recognized UK teaching qualification
- Have recent experience teaching KS3 & KS4 English
- Have a fully enhanced DBS on the update service, or be willing to undertake a new disclosure
- Possess good knowledge of the current National Curriculum
- Be able to provide two references which cover the last twelve months of employment
At PK education we offer you the following benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay (AWR Compliant).
- Short term and long-term positions to match your preferences.
- Support and feedback from an experienced and friendly local team.
- An attractive ‘recommend a friend’ reward scheme, for any referrals that you make to us.
Please apply by clicking the below link or contact Neil in the Leeds branch of PK Education. We also welcome people to refer people for this role and earn £100 in vouchers by going to https://www.pkeducation.co.uk/recommend-a-friend-temporary/
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.