PK Education are recruiting for temporary exam invigilators to help our partner schools in Doncaster prepare and carry out the examination procedures according to the rules and regulations of the examination boards.
We would like to hear from people who are available immediately, experience working as an invigilator is highly desirable but not essential. The main duty of an exam invigilator is to support the Lead Invigilator and School Examinations Officer at the school exam venue.
Duties will include;
- • Setting up the examination venues by placing pupil numbers, booklets, examination papers, and equipment at desks in accordance with strict procedure
- • Implementing the exam rules and remaining vigilant throughout the examination.
- • Assisting pupils before, during and after the examination by directing them to their seats, advising them about possessions permitted at examination venues and dealing with queries raised.
- • Ensuring that pupils do not talk inside examination venues and responding to any examination irregularities immediately.
- • Checking attendance, recording details of late arrivals and ensuring that proper seating plans are followed.
- • Escorting pupils during water breaks or toilet breaks as required.
- • Delivering and collecting papers carefully at the start and end of the examination in accordance with examination procedures.
- • The packing of examination scripts, stationery and other equipment from the examination venue.
- • Supervising pupils in leaving the examination venues in a quiet and disciplined manner and ensuring that pupils do not remove equipment or stationery from the examination venue without permission.
To be considered for this role you must:
- • Have an enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to undertake a new disclosure
- • Have a good knowledge of working in a school
- • Have two references which cover the last twelve months of employment
Please apply directly below or for more information, please contact the PK Education Sheffield office on 0114 272 2212.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.