Exams Officer – Secondary School – Rochdale
Pay: £85 – £105 per day
PK Education’s North West branch are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Examinations Officer to join the examinations team based at one of our partner schools in the Rochdale area.
As an Examinations Officer you will provide accurate, timely and effective information and carry out administration duties and collate statistics concerning student registration, examination and achievements.
The successful applicant will have experience of working in an office environment and have relevant administrative experience. You will have excellent customer service skills together with the ability to work as part of a team. Experience of working within an examinations environment along with the knowledge of examination processes and experience of inputting and interpreting data would all be essential for this role.
Ideal candidates will have:
• Experience working in a relevant role
• The ability to use various computer systems and programs
• Excellent communication skills
• Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
• Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service – if you do not have a DBS registered online PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one.
Working for PK you will have access to;
• Competitive rates of pay
• Continual Professional Development courses to refresh and upskill yourself
• 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants
• Opportunity to work in a variety of schools to suit your needs.
• A competitive refer a friend bonus scheme.
If you would like more information or to be considered for this position, please get in touch ASAP.
PK education is a well-established Education recruitment agency with an ever growing client database. We have highly experienced and skilled consultants that can help you find the work that suits you. Your peace of mind is paramount to our practice and by using PK education you can be confident in the knowledge that we are working hard to find you the placement that YOU want. PK education is also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants, and shall adhere to such a policy always.
If you are a primary teacher, secondary teacher, SEN teacher, newly qualified teacher (NQT), cover supervisor, teaching assistant or support worker looking for day to day supply work, or contract work then please get in touch.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.