Fill out the form and we will get back to you ASAP. All fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
Please enter your personal details
Choose your school sector or sectors
Please fill in all personal details.
Please select a school sector.
Format of your cv is not allowed. We only allow .doc, .docx, .pdf, .jpg, .odt, .png, .ppt, .rtf, .txt formats.
File size exceed file size limit.
Please accept the terms and conditions.
We update our jobs every day, so keep checking back for the latest roles.
EYFS Teacher – Job share Leicester City -2 or 3 days per week
PK Education Leicester are working alongside a large primary school in Leicester to appoint an EYFS teacher for a maternity cover job share role. The role will commence in October 2017 and be for the remainder of the academic year.
We are looking for a nurturing, calm Early Years Specialist with recent experience of the EYFS curriculum and delivering phonics.
We are looking for a teacher who will:
* Be an excellent and enthusiastic EYFS practitioner
* Have recent Early Years’ experience
* Be someone who is caring and responsive to children’s needs
* Promote a high achievement culture in a nurturing environment
* Support the schools agenda of continuing improvement
* Knowledge of Read, Write, Inc would be advantageous, but nor essential
* Be creative, calm flexible and have a good sense of humour
* Have a valid DBS registered on the update service or be willing to apply for one
* Be able to show evidence of right to work in the UK
* Be able to provide references for the past 5 years
In return we offer:
* Well behaved children and a supportive friendly team
* Continuing CPD
* Payments to Scale
* A positive and supportive teaching environment
We understand the drive and commitment involved in being a primary teacher/ teaching assistant and are exceptionally busy in the Leicester area. We have teaching and teaching assistant vacancies across Early Years and Foundation, Key Stage One and Key Stage two and would love to hear from you if you would like to secure a position or work on a daily basis. We welcome highly experienced and newly qualified teachers and TA’s. In return we will pay you the highest daily rates and really listen to what works for you.
Call Rachael Watchorn 0n 0115 959 8301 or email Rachael@pkeducation.co.uk today
Apply for this role and we will get back to you ASAP:
UPLOAD CV (Maximum file size 2mb)
What is 2 + 8
Salary: £116.37 - 171.75 per day + recommend a friend +earn a bonus
Date Posted: August 2, 2017
Closing Date: 30/08/2017
Click here to get more info