Female PE TeacherTemporary
Are you a talented and experienced Teacher? Or maybe you’re an NQT seeking a new role?
We’re recruiting for a school in Sheffield that are seeking a Female Physical Education Teacher to start with them after October Half Term.
Does this sound like the role for you?
The School has the opportunity for an ambitious and hardworking PE teacher to join the faculty. You will be expected to plan and deliver engaging lessons and monitor behaviour of the students.
- be able to deliver Physical Education to GCSE and A level is desirable
- be an outstanding’ and highly committed teacher who is passionate about their subject and our learners
- be prepared to deliver after school clubs and enrichment programmes and contribute to wider school activities.
- Full Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience working with Secondary aged students
- Recent relevant experience
- Available full time
- Recent school-based references
- DBS on the update service or happy to take one out
Staff at the school are committed to enabling students to push themselves towards their aspirations, and in return students are developing into increasingly mature learners and young adults.
Please apply now if you would like to be considered for this role.
Alternatively, if this role isn’t exactly right for you, but you are a Secondary Teacher looking for supply work, then we would still love to hear from you! PK Education are working with a number of schools in the South Yorkshire area, and so day to day, short-term and long-term assignments are available in a variety of Secondary School environments.
“Exemption is claimed under the Equality Act 2010 Part 1 Schedule 9”
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.