Food Technology TeacherTemporary
Food Technology Teacher required – Wakefield, £120 – £170 per day
We have a full time, long term Food Technology Teacher vacancy starting ASAP at a popular school in Wakefield. This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious team; working 5 days per week, initially on an ongoing basis.
Food Technology Teacher responsibilities and duties
The school is firmly committed to establishing first class standards and we would like to hear from Secondary Food Technology teachers who offer high levels of enthusiasm and motivation, who will engage and inspire pupils to take part in KS3 & KS4 Food Technology. You will be working across both keys stages working with students of all abilities.
Every student at the school is cared for, supported and challenged to maximise their potential. The school is improving strongly and supportive and effective leadership is in place at the school.
Teachers of all experience levels will be considered for the role, including NQTs
To be considered for the Food Technology Teacher role you should have:
- Recognised teaching qualification PGCE or equivalent (QTS).
- The ability to quickly build positive relationships with both staff and students.
- Strong subject knowledge of the PE Curriculum
Secondary Food Technology Teacher Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay from between £120 to £170 per day (AWR Compliant).
- 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
- Exposure and networking opportunities to associated schools.
- Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
- Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service – if you do not have a DBS registered online PK Education will provide full assistance in getting you one.
If you would like to find out more information about this Food Technology Teacher role, please apply direct using the link below or Neil Waddington on 0113 4570081 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We pride ourselves on intelligently matching our supply and permanent candidates to schools, ensuring that the opportunities stretch and fulfil career ambitions. This is a promise that we have been delivering since 2005, with our simple, honest approach: offering our candidates highly competitive rates of pay with no hassle. We are committed to get it right. First time. Our mission is simple. To Inspire Potential. In our team. In our candidates. In every child.
If you are a primary teacher, secondary teacher, SEN teacher, newly qualified teacher (NQT), cover supervisor or teaching assistant looking for day to day supply work, or contract work then please contact your local office.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.