Food Technology TeacherTemporary
Secondary Food Technology Teacher required – Nottinghamshire
As a passionate and committed teacher, can you inspire young minds and foster a love of Food Technology within your pupils using an engaging teaching style?
PK Education are recruiting a Secondary Food Technology Teacher to work in secondary schools in Nottinghamshire on a supply basis. This role will provide you with a real opportunity to not only deliver your best as a teacher, but also assist in developing you within your career.
Essential for the Secondary Food Technology Teacher role:
• Recognised teaching qualification PGCE or equivalent (QTS).
• Experience teaching KS3 / KS4.
• Good classroom and behaviour management.
• Extensive knowledge of the current curriculum.
• Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Reference details will be requested prior to registration.
• Current DBS registered with the DBS Update Service or a current DBS check under our clearance procedures.
Salary and Benefits:
• Competitive rates of pay from between £100-£150 per day.
• 24/7 support and feedback from experienced education consultants.
PK Education is committed to embracing equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants and shall adhere to such a policy at all times.
If you are interested in this teaching opportunity or you are looking for other short term or long term teaching jobs in Nottinghamshire and would like to hear more, then please apply directly with your CV or contact your local office for more information.
PK Education is a specialist education agency, recruiting for long term / short term and day to day Nottinghamshire teaching jobs. We are proudly recognised as one of the leading teaching agencies and we specialise in Secondary School Teaching jobs / Newly Qualified Teacher jobs and Cover Supervisor jobs to name just a few.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.