Food Technology Teacher Required for SeptemberTemporary
Food Technology Teacher Required for September
£120 – £180 per day
PK Education are currently recruiting for a Food Technology Teacher for a school based in Northumberland. This role is to cover maternity leave and will commence September 2021 until the end of January 2022 with the potential of being extended beyond January
The desired teacher MUST have experience of teaching Food Technology to GCSE Level. You will be a committed, well qualified and highly effective teacher who has high expectations of both themselves and the students in their care.
School uses WJEC/Eduqas for both Food courses.
L3 Have both Diploma and Certificate https://www.eduqas.co.uk/qualifications/food-science-and-nutrition-level-3/#tab_overview
To be considered for this role you will:-
- Hold a recognised teaching qualification (QTS)
- Be an outstanding practitioner with strong classroom management skills
- Have the ability to plan and deliver outstanding lessons
PK Education offer the following:-
- Excellent daily rates of pay which are paid on a weekly basis
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulation) to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
- Support and guidance from your own personal consultant
We pride ourselves on intelligently matching our supply and permanent candidates to schools, ensuring that the opportunities stretch and fulfill career ambitions.
This is a promise that we have been delivering since 2005, with our simple, honest approach: offering our candidates highly competitive rates of pay with no hassle.
We are committed to get it right. First time. Our mission is simple. To Inspire Potential. In our team. In our candidates. In every child.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.