Fill out the form and we will get back to you ASAP. All fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
Please enter your personal details
Choose your school sector or sectors
Please fill in all personal details.
Please select a school sector.
Format of your cv is not allowed. We only allow .doc, .docx, .pdf, .jpg, .odt, .png, .ppt, .rtf, .txt formats.
File size exceed file size limit.
Please accept the terms and conditions.
We update our jobs every day, so keep checking back for the latest roles.
PK education are recruiting for Teaching Assistants to work in Early Years and Foundation Stage on a supply basis in our partner Nursery and Infant Schools in the Leeds area. Applicants must have recent and relevant experience in a school setting, and ideally a level 3 childcare qualification.
The role of the Foundation Stage TA is;
• To promote positive behaviour in line with school behaviour policy, contributing to a successful learning environment.
• To support and extend children’s learning through questioning, explanation, instructions and demonstrations.
• To support children with learning, play, and social development
• To encourage children to become independent in school and during play times
• To support the Class Teacher in setting up equipment and planning activities.
• To make and maintain learning materials and resources for the children.
• To observe children and feedback to the Class Teacher, ensuring that records are kept up to date
• Communicate effectively and sensitively with pupils to support their learning.
The successful applicants will:
• Will be educated to CACHE/NVQ Level 3 or have a relevant qualification and experience in childcare.
• Have experience working with small or large groups of young children.
• Be available at least 2 days a week.
• Be flexible and available at short notice.
PK education can offer you the following benefits:
• Competitive rates of pay of £55 – £65 per day (AWR Compliant)
• Short term and long-term vacancies to your preferences
• Support and feedback from experienced, friendly Consultants
• An attractive ‘recommend a friend’ scheme, for any referrals that you make to PK education
If you would like to hear about other West Yorkshire primary school support jobs please visit our website and get in touch with our Candidate Relationship Manager, Leanne Pope.
Apply for this role and we will get back to you ASAP:
UPLOAD CV (Maximum file size 2mb)
What is 9 + 7
Salary: £55 - 65 per day + Recommend A Friend incentive
Date Posted: January 16, 2019
Closing Date: 13/02/2019
Click here to get more info