PK Education are currently working with a large secondary SEMH unit in the Selby district North Yorkshire. They require solid qualified Teachers to cover part time temporary in September. The subjects that will require covering is; Math, Humanities and Science with PE. This is an opportunity to work within a unit that allows a flexible working environment.
To be suitable for this role you will:
Must hold QTS Status or equivalent.
Have a degree in your specialist subject area.
Experience teaching pupils attending a pupil referral unit setting.
Team Teach is an advantage, but not essential as we offer training!
Clear and engaging pedagogy in your teaching and learning.
Must be passionate in your field of expertise with proven increased educational attainment.
Strong behaviour management skills.
Committed to providing a positive climate for teaching and learning.
PK Education offer all support staff:
• Fair rates of pay between £135-£150 which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with CV’s and interview advice
• An excellent refer a friend scheme to earn £150 of vouchers per candidate referred
• Caring and supportive service which will exceed your expectations of supply teaching agencies
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
What to do if this role isn’t for you?
- PK Education work with schools to recommend high quality staffing solutions in recruitment of teachers and support staff. We have many longer-term supply teaching jobs in Huddersfield, Wakefield, Bradford or Leeds based, or perhaps you would prefer part time, short term or day to day work. If you would like to hear about other Leeds, Bradford or Huddersfield teaching jobs please visit our website and get in touch with our SEN Consultant, Tracey Lynch by emailing or applying using the appropriate link.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.