Head of Care registered managerPermanent
Head of care registered manager required
I am currently recruiting for a level 5 Head of Care registered manager for a special residential school in North Yorkshire. The role will be working Mon-Fri 8:30-530pm with alternate on call weekend work. The residential school caters for children from age range 8 – 19 years old. In the first instance, there will be a probationary period of 3-4 months. If you are successful, you will become permanent.
For this role you will:
Must hold GNVQ Level 5 Health and Social Care qualification.
Dealing with Staff structure
Identify personal and professional needs are met.
Review and development of policies that govern the operation of the residential.
Adequate knowledge and insight into all applicable child protection policies and guidelines.
Co-ordinate complaints procedures.
Co-ordinate communal site evaluations.
PK Education offer all support staff:
• Fair rates of pay between £125 – £145 per daywhich are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with CV’s and interview advice.
• Caring and supportive service which will exceed your expectations of supply teaching agencies
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.