Head of House
I am currently recruiting for 3 x Head of House for a special residential school situated in North Yorkshire. This residential setting caters for children from age range 13- 18 years old. All of which have a wide range of SEN including; complex needs, Anxiety, trauma, challenging behaviour and mental health matters. If you are successful for the role you will have a probationary period of 12 weeks, then you will become permanent.
To be considered for this role you will:
Must have Level 3 GNVQ Health and social care qualification.
Must have proven experience of being a team leader in a residential setting.
Working on a shift rota basis.
PK Education offer all support staff:
• Fair rates of pay between £125-£145 per day which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with CV’s and interview advice
• An excellent refer a friend scheme to earn £150 of vouchers per candidate referred
• Caring and supportive service which will exceed your expectations of supply teaching agencies
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
What to do if this role isn’t for you?
- PK Education work with schools to recommend high quality staffing solutions in recruitment of teachers and support staff. We have many longer-term supply teaching jobs in Huddersfield, Wakefield, Bradford or Leeds based, or perhaps you would prefer part time, short term or day to day work. If you would like to hear about other Leeds, Bradford or Huddersfield teaching jobs please visit our website and get in touch with our SEN Consultant, Tracey Lynch by emailing or applying using the appropriate link.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.