An exciting position has recently become available at an optimistic Secondary School located in Barnsley. This Headteacher’s PA post requires an intelligent and reliable individual who is ready and excited to start making an impact in a new environment.
The school are seeking someone with experience in a similar role that is able to hit the ground running. We are looking for someone to provide an efficient and confidential administrative and secretarial service to the Headteacher and Senior Leadership team. You will need to be well-organised, exercise initiative and work well under pressure. We are a big school and have a large office team, so you will need to be able to work co-operatively with other members of the admin staff, supporting team members during busy periods of the school year.
- Headteacher’s PA
- Friendly staff and SLT
- Barnsley Secondary School
- Full time with opportunity to go perm
- 8am – 3/4pm (TBC)
- Salary – Min 24k per annum
About the Role:
- Personal Assistant Duties and General Runner for The Head Teacher
- Assist the Head Teacher in Development of CPD Materials for The Staff and Children
- Assist the Headteacher With the Development of CPD Website And APP
- General Public Relations and Social Media Development
- Good ICT Skills
In order to be successful you must have had previous experience working in UK school with management or SLT. Sims experience is desired but not essential.
Please apply now if you wish to be considered for this role. You can contact PK Education Sheffield by going to our website: www.pkeducation.co.uk
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.