Health & Social Care/Child Development TeacherTemporary
PK Education are currently recruiting for a Health & Social Care/Child Development Teacher for an excellent Academy based in Newcastle. This role will be full time and is due to commence November 2021 and will continue until the end of the academic year .
The desired teacher MUST have experience of teaching Health & Social Care / Child Development up to A Level. You will be a committed, well qualified and highly effective teacher who has high expectations of both themselves and the students in their care.
To be considered for this role you will:-
- Hold a recognised teaching qualification (QTS)
- Be an outstanding practitioner with strong classroom management skills
- Have the ability to teach Health & Social Care / Child Development to A Level
- Have the ability to plan and deliver outstanding lessons
PK Education offer the following:-
- Excellent daily rates of pay which are paid on a weekly basis
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulation) to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
- Support and guidance from your own personal consultant
We pride ourselves on intelligently matching our supply and permanent candidates to schools, ensuring that the opportunities stretch and fulfill career ambitions.
This is a promise that we have been delivering since 2005, with our simple, honest approach: offering our candidates highly competitive rates of pay with no hassle.
We are committed to get it right. First time. Our mission is simple. To Inspire Potential. In our team. In our candidates. In every child.”
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.