Fill out the form and we will get back to you ASAP. All fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
Please enter your personal details
Choose your school sector or sectors
Please fill in all personal details.
Please select a school sector.
Format of your cv is not allowed. We only allow .doc, .docx, .pdf, .jpg, .odt, .png, .ppt, .rtf, .txt formats.
File size exceed file size limit.
Please accept the terms and conditions.
We update our jobs every day, so keep checking back for the latest roles.
PK Education are proudly recognised as one of the leading teaching agencies in Derby. We are currently working in partnership with many different primary schools and academies which are in need of Higher Level Teaching Assistants.
About the Role:
Vacancy – HLTA
Location – Derby City
Start Date – January 2018
Rate of Pay – £70 – £95 per day
– As a HLTA you will be required to regularly liaise with the class teacher with regards to lesson planning and activities which aims at improving specific areas of progression across the curriculum.
– You may expected to monitor other support staff and work with students on a 1:1 ratio as well as in small groups.
– You will be able to demonstrate excellent behavioral management.
– You should be emphatic, resilient and caring.
– You will have relevant qualifications.
– SEN experience is desirable.
In return, PK Education offer:
If you are interested in applying for this position, then please contact Nazia Malik, on 0115 959 8301 or email your CV to Nazia.firstname.lastname@example.org
What to do if this role isn’t for you:
PK Education have many more positions, including long-term, part time, short term or day to day work. If you would like to hear about these please contact Nazia Malik, on 0115 959 8301 or email your CV to Nazia.email@example.com.
PK education is committed to embracing equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants; and shall adhere to such a policy at all times.
Apply for this role and we will get back to you ASAP:
UPLOAD CV (Maximum file size 2mb)
What is 1 + 8
Salary: £80 - 100 per day
Date Posted: January 9, 2018
Closing Date: 06/02/2018
Click here to get more info