Fill out the form and we will get back to you ASAP. All fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
Please enter your personal details
Choose your school sector or sectors
Please fill in all personal details.
Please select a school sector.
Format of your cv is not allowed. We only allow .doc, .docx, .pdf, .jpg, .odt, .png, .ppt, .rtf, .txt formats.
File size exceed file size limit.
Please accept the terms and conditions.
We update our jobs every day, so keep checking back for the latest roles.
PK Education are recruiting for a History Teacher to work on supply at a secondary school in Wakefield. This position requires a secondary qualified History Teacher to deliver lessons across KS3 and KS4 on a long term basis. Experience teaching other Humanities subjects would be desirable, but are not essential for this role. This position is starting ASAP and is suitable for experienced teachers and NQTs.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold QTS or equivalent recognized UK teaching qualifications
• Have recent experience teaching KS3 & KS4 History
• Have an enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to undertake a new disclosure
• Have a good knowledge of the current National Curriculum
• Have two professional references which cover the last twelve months of employment
At PK education we offer you the following benefits:
• Competitive rates of pay (AWR Compliant).
• Short term and long-term positions to match your preferences.
• Support and feedback from an experienced and friendly local team.
• An attractive ‘recommend a friend’ reward scheme, for any referrals that you make to us.
If you are interested in Humanities teaching opportunities in Wakefield or if you are looking for alternative supply work across West Yorkshire and would like to hear more, please visit our website and get in touch with our Candidate Relationship Manager.
Apply for this role and we will get back to you ASAP:
UPLOAD CV (Maximum file size 2mb)
What is 7 + 4
Salary: £120 - 165 per day + Recommend A Friend incentive
Date Posted: February 14, 2019
Closing Date: 14/03/2019
Click here to get more info