Fill out the form and we will get back to you ASAP. All fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are required.
Please enter your personal details
Choose your school sector or sectors
Please fill in all personal details.
Please select a school sector.
Format of your cv is not allowed. We only allow .doc, .docx, .pdf, .jpg, .odt, .png, .ppt, .rtf, .txt formats.
File size exceed file size limit.
Please accept the terms and conditions.
We update our jobs every day, so keep checking back for the latest roles.
PK education re recruiting for Higher Level Teaching Assistants (HLTA) to work in our partner primary school in Leeds. As a HLTA you will cover PPA and Management non-contact time as well as providing additional support to small groups of children when required. The successful applicant needs to be flexible and willing to work across the primary age range; from Foundation Stage to KS2. We would like to hear from committed childcare professionals who are truly dedicated to enriching the lives of children by providing exciting and stimulating activities that enable all pupils to reach their potential. Applicants must have recent and relevant experience in a school setting, and a Level 4 HLTA qualification.
The role of the HLTA is;
• To promote positive behaviour in line with school behaviour policy, contributing to a successful learning environment.
• To support and extend children’s learning through questioning, explanation, instructions and demonstrations.
• To support the Class Teacher in setting up equipment, planning activities, and delivering prepared activities/lessons to pupils.
• To make and maintain learning materials and resources for the children.
• To observe children and feedback to the Class Teacher
• Communicate effectively and sensitively with pupils to support their learning.
The successful applicants will:
• Be educated to Level 4 HLTA or have a relevant qualification and experience in childcare.
• Have experience working as the lead adult in a Primary School classroom.
• Be confident commanding a classroom.
• Be available at least 2 days a week.
• Be flexible and available at short notice.
PK education can offer you the following benefits:
• Competitive rates of pay of £65 – £85 per day (AWR Compliant)
• Short term and long-term vacancies to your preferences
• Support and feedback from experienced, friendly Consultants
• An attractive ‘recommend a friend’ scheme, for any referrals that you make to PK education.
If you would like to hear about other West Yorkshire primary school support jobs please visit our website and get in touch with our Candidate Relationship Manager, Leanne Pope.
Apply for this role and we will get back to you ASAP:
UPLOAD CV (Maximum file size 2mb)
What is 2 + 9
Salary: £65 - 85 per day + Recommend A Friend incentive
Date Posted: January 21, 2019
Closing Date: 18/02/2019
Click here to get more info