HLTA with SEMH experienceTemporary
HLTA with SEMH experience
I am currently recruiting for a Higher Level Teaching Assistant with SEMH experience for an SEMH setting in the Wakefield area. The role is to start in September and will a temporary to permanent position. You will be delivering six lessons; English and Math to KS3 pupils that present with SEMH and challenging behaviour. It is very important you have solid behaviour management skills.
For this role, you will:
Must have Higher Level Teaching Assistant qualification.
Experience of learners with SEMH.
Solid knowledge of KS2 Math and English taught to KS3 low-level ability learners.
Planning, preparing and assessing, recording and reporting on learners’ achievement progress and development.
Lead on discrete areas, design and delivery of support required to an advanced level of knowledge.
Complete professional teachers work under supervision.
Team Teach is an advantage, but not essential.
PK Education offer all support staff:
• Fair rates of pay between £70 – £75 per day which are fully AWR compliant
• A personal consultant who will work tirelessly to find you the work you want
• Support with CV’s and interview advice
• Caring and supportive service which will exceed your expectations of supply teaching agencies
- PK education is committed to safeguarding and we work in line with the Safer Recruitment process. We are also committed to equal opportunities and diversity for all employees, workers and applicants.
Apply now for this role!
Please upload your CV to speed up the application process. We'll then get back to you as soon as possible to discuss your suitability for the role.